Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week Seven

This week I had babysitters a few times. Since my babysitters were all of my grandparents, we had a lot of fun! We did my usual - eat, sleep, and play! I have quite the life! :)

I really like to suck on my hand. The trouble is, I can't always catch it! That hand waves itself around a lot, but when it happens to go by my mouth, I really like to suck on it.

One thing that I don't enjoy so much right now is my car seat. It's pretty boring in there and I like to look around and see what's going on. My mommy says I need to be in the car seat for my safety, so they keep putting me in it. My mommy bought me a toy that hangs on the seat and plays music. It's interesting for a while, but I need more than that to entertain me.

Talk to you next week!