Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

9 Weeks :)

After taking a break from rolling over, I started to roll over again some, just to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.

I still love to blow bubbles and have also started grabbing and holding onto my toys and hitting toys that dangle in front of me. Of course, I also still love having my diaper changed - naked time!

I went swimming for the first time, which I loved! You probably know that my mommy is obsessed with sunscreen. Well, because I am too young for sunscreen, she made me wear an SPF 50 hat, SPF 20 long sleeve swim shirt, and swim bottoms (pink, with ruffles on the bottom, o f course!). I drew the line at the sunglasses.

Daddy is taking this next week off so we'll get to spend tons of time together. Every week in a baby's life is so much fun - who knew?!?