Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

One Month!

Mommy and I survived Daddy's first week back at work. I guess Mommy does know how to change my diaper! Daddy also had to go out of town and we did ok. My Gramma Wilkie stayed with us to help out. We had fun together!

This week we did more new fun things. Daddy gave me my first bottle, which I really liked. We also went to Town Lake and walked on the Hike and Bike Trail. I guess my Mommy and Daddy really like to do that. Austin is a pretty fun town.

We went to lunch with Mommy's friends Sandra and Marina. They were very nice and thought that I was cute. We had another play date, this time with Marshall Haverlah.

My Mommy and Daddy keep saying that time is going by so quickly. I guess that makes them sad and it makes them take tons of pictures!