Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Baby's Day

On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with mommy and daddy, all of my grandparents, my Aunt Kim and my cousins Braedon, Coleman and Ellie.

Being a baby is super fun! Yesterday I had my two week checkup. I already weigh 8 pounds and half of an ounce. I am growing a lot because I love to eat (just like my mommy!).

We ran into my new friend, Austin Rudolph, at the pediatrician's office. He is very cute and only about two weeks older than I am.

Today we went to visit Dr. Arredondo - the doctor who started it all. I got to put my footprint on the wall. I am probably famous now :)

We have been going on walks at night as a family. We have to wait until the evening because it is so hot during the day. My dad was so excited for me to ride in the stroller. Apparently he has been pushing the stroller around with a stuffed animal in it in order to practice for my arrival!!