Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Fifth Week of Life!

Week 5 was really fun. I started smiling for my mommy and daddy. I think that they really like it. I have lots of fun with my favority toy, which is a super soft green elephant. He's fun to play with. You've probably seen him in some of my pictures on my website. This week, Mommy and I met Daddy and his work friends for lunch one day.

Mommy and I cheered for Daddy in a race at Landa Park. It was fun - I was good at cheering. I think that I was the youngest "cheerer" there. The race was pretty early so Mommy let me wear my jammies to the race :)

We had a cookout over the weekend with our friends. Well, really Mommy and Daddy's friends. They said that my friend Timmy was there, but he was really in one of their friends tummy, so he wasn't much fun yet. Sorry, Timmy. We look forward to meeting you!