Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 11...





































More fun this week...

We had lunch a few times with Mommy's friends...one day with Nicole and one day with Marina. We are STILL waiting for that Timmy to arrive - we expect him this coming week so I am ready to welcome him!

On Thursday we went swimming again. It was fun, as usual, and a lot of little kids tried to talk to me. Swimming takes a lot of energy though so I slept 9 hours that night!

On Friday I went to my gramma and grampa's house because my cousins Maddy and Katie were there. Because I had slept so well the night before, I didn't take any naps while I was there so I didn't miss any of the fun!

I had to go to Children's Hospital to have an ultrasound on my hips. Apparently, babies who are breech are at risk of having something that makes their hips pop out of the joint. They make being breech sound like a strange thing, but it makes sense to me. Why would I want to be upside down in my mommy's tummy for months?!? I was so patient waiting my turn and was even happy when they prepared for the ultrasound because I got to be naked! However, once they started the ultrasound, they wanted my legs to go certain places and I was supposed to be still and stuff. Well, I let them know that at my house, I am in charge and I am not used to being told what to do! Luckily, my hips are just fine so I am done with that test!





I love to smile and giggle, but I make it difficult for my mommy and daddy to catch it on camera! I am also starting to talk a lot more...and I mean a lot!! My daddy is worried because he already has my mommy talking a lot and now I talk all of the time, too!



My old site is still up if you want to check out the older pictures: http://www.babysites.com/sites/camryntaylor



I also have some new videos up on You Tube under Camryn Wilkie-Dickman!