Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Weeks

I'm still having so much fun! I celebrated our nation's birthday most of the week by wearing red, white and blue.

I had my two month checkup appointment at the doctor this week. Well, for those of you who are older than two months and have already had this appointment, you know it's a big one! I got five shots! I have to admit that I cried when I got the shots, but not for too long. Then I just slept a lot the rest of the day, which was very unusual for me, but I needed to rest after all of those shots! I also got one oral vaccine. I have only been drinking milk so far and I have to say that I think that I'll stick to milk for now - I didn't really like the taste of the oral vaccine.

Mommy said I should tell you that I weigh 10 pounds 8 ounces (25 percentile) and am 22 1/4 inches long (50 percentile).

I decided that sometimes I do need to nap now, but I prefer to nap in my mommy's arms. It's so comfortable there.

I went swimming again - this time in my Aunt Kim and Uncle Scott's new pool in their backyard. I had so much fun and my mommy was happy because I was able to stay out of the sun. :)

I went to the Fourth of July fireworks with my mommy and daddy and all of my grandparents. I loved the bright lights! They should have fireworks every day!

I'm getting pretty good at putting my hand in my mouth now. It's so fun to suck on it, but it does make me drool.

Daddy's back to work this week so I'll miss him, but he will be off for another week pretty soon so we'll have more fun!