Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

It's A Girl!

My mommy and daddy were so surprised that I was a girl. I love to do the unexpected and this is just the beginning!

I have so many friends that have been visiting and giving me pink stuff. I love all of my friends. I'm pretty sure that pink is my favorite color.

Because my being a girl was a surprise to my mommy and daddy, my room is currently under transformation. My mommy and daddy had put blue stuff on the walls so I let them know that had to go! It's ok though because I am sleeping in their room right now. We like to hang out together so I don't want to be too far away.

My daddy has been taking pictures and videos of me non-stop since I was born. Check me out on YouTube under Camryn Wilkie-Dickman.

I keep my mommy and daddy pretty busy, but they will try to add to my website when they can.