Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 3!

I had another great week! My umbilical cord fell off earlier this week. I didn't see what the big deal was, but Mommy and Daddy were pretty happy about it. After that I could have my first real bath. Mommy and Daddy thought that I would cry during my first bath, but it was fun getting clean! I didn't cry at all!

I had two more play dates this week - Austin Rudolph came over to play and so did Ava Gonzalez.

Today I took my first trip to Landa Park. We went for a walk and we also rode the train. I heard it was really fun (I slept the whole time).

We also went to church again today. I am pretty popular there - everyone loves to see me. Last week I talked during most of the service so Mommy and Daddy didn't really get to pay attention so this week I decided to give them a break and I slept throughout the service.

Daddy goes back to work tomorrow so Mommy and I am sad about that. Daddy is the one who usually changes my diapers so I hope that someone will take over that duty while he is at work!