Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week Eight

Another eventful week! Mommy and Daddy's friend Meg from college came to visit me. We pretty much just hung out, but we did take my first trip to the Riverwalk. It was hard for me to go too many places because it is still at least 100 degrees every day.

I have started to follow my hand with my eyes. I try to bring my hand to my mouth, but I keep missing and bopping myself in the nose or forehead, but I'm working on it!

Mommy and Daddy's eighth wedding anniversary was this past week and even I got a gift! Daddy bought me a new toy - a little pink teddy that rattles.

I've decided that I don't need naps anymore...I mean, really, naps are for babies! Mommy really disagrees though...

Sunday was Father's Day and we celebrated with all of my grandparents, all of my aunts and uncles, and all of my cousins. I gave my daddy a really beautiful gift...something with a picture of me on it!