Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

12 weeks already!








My mommy and daddy can't believe that I am already 12 weeks old! Of course, this week was another super fun one!

I've decided to change my mind...I used to not like my car seat at all, but now it has become my favorite place to take a nap. When my mommy and daddy put me in the car, it is just so hard to stay awake...I get so sleepy...

I still love to talk. Sometimes when we go on short car trips, I stay awake and look in the mirror (that is hanging on the seat) and talk to myself.

Last week Timmy was finally born! Mommy and I went to visit him in the hospital. Boy, do I have a lot to teach him!




I met my daddy for lunch one day as more of his co-workers from another town wanted to meet me. I don't mind meeting these new people because they loved to tell me how cute I am. Of course, I hear about my cuteness all of the time, but it is always fun to hear it again!

I also went to my cousin Coleman's sixth birthday party. It was an Olympic themed party and I got to participate in the duck race!

My mommy has started discussing my baptism gown with my grandma as she is going to create it. My baptism gown is going to be the baptism gown my daddy wore (my daddy wore a dress!!) and we are going to make a few girly additions and maybe add some things from my mommy's wedding gown and the baptism dress that my mommy and all of my aunts wore.