Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

17 Weeks Old
















The big event this week was my baptism!! Above is a picture of me and Mommy and Daddy and a picture of me with my Pastor, my Mommy and Daddy and my godparents. (I was really into looking down instead of at the camera that day.) My godparents are my Aunt Jodi, Aunt Kim, my daddy's Aunt Kathy (my great aunt!) and my daddy's best friend from since he was about 14 years old, Andy.
It was a great day and I was very well behaved. After the service, everyone came back to my house for lunch. It was so great! I am so glad that everyone could be there to share my special day.
I had so much fun at my baptism party that I didn't really break for naps. That night, I didn't want to go to sleep. Mommy and Daddy said I was "overtired", but really, I didn't want to stop partying!! Today, I am taking really long naps to make up for it...


We went to the RiverWalk with my Great Aunt Kathy and Andy since they were visiting from out of state. This is a picture of me and Daddy on the river boat ride. It was my first boat ride!










These are a few pictures of me playing around. I have started to like my Bumbo chair.



















This week we had a playdate with my mommy's friend and her baby, Timmy. This was my first playdate with a baby younger than I am. I showed him how I roll all around.
My mommy also bought my Halloween costume...no need to check your calendars, it is still August. I guess she is just a little excited about my first Halloween!
This is the last week that Mommy and I will be together all day every day. We are very sad about this, but I am told that I will really like school and all of the new friends that I will meet.