Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009







Sorry that I haven’t written for a while. I have been busy! I started school on August 31 and I love it! The first week was hard because I was away from my mommy and daddy, but my teachers are so nice so now I really like school. One bad thing is that I have to wear disposable diapers there. Disposable diapers are bad because they leak! School feels like a fashion show because I go through so many different outfits :)

Playing at school tires me out. I sleep on the way home from school, which is about a 45 minute drive because of traffic. After my first day of school, I fell asleep in my backyard swing! After my second day of school, I fell asleep in the middle of playing on the floor!!

I am very active – I love to play. I love to stick my bottom in the air and then scoot around on my tummy. I also love to be up on my hands and knees – in perfect crawling position. My legs are all ready to go, but my hands don’t know how to move in the crawling position so I just get on my hands and knees and rock.

I also learned how to sit! I love to sit and play with my toys.

I also started eating rice cereal. The first few times, I made my mommy and daddy do all sorts of games and noises before I would open my mouth to eat the cereal. It was pretty funny to watch them. Now I give them a break and open my mouth to eat the cereal. However, you better watch me because sometimes I spit it back out!

I also learned to play the xylophone. I am a very cute musician. If I ever have any concerts, I will definitely invite you!

I turned five months old this past Sunday, but thought I should share my official four month stats with you. I weighed 12 pounds 6 ounces (25% percentile) and was 24.5 inches tall (50% percentile). Mommy and Grandma did unofficial (not at a doctor’s office) measurements on my five month birthday and I was 13 pounds 5 ounces and 25 inches tall. I am really growing!!