Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

16 Weeks Old




This was a laid back week. My grandma is working on my baptism gown for my baptism, which is next week. I had to have a few "modeling" sessions to see how it fits. I love to wear my special gown. As soon as my mommy put it on me, I rolled around in it and put it in my mouth, as I do with everything that comes near me!





Daddys like to play around and my daddy was trying to teach me how to use the remote. I am really not interested, but I humored him anyway.













I still LOVE my swing!! This is my new "having fun" face. I like to make this face because it's silly. My mommy and daddy make this face back at me and then I do it back to them again.
















I went to lunch with my friend, Austin Rudolph, and his mommy this week. I also met my daddy for lunch one day. I went to the library for the first time and Mommy picked out some great books - we've already read them several times. We need to go back and get some more!! We also went to Town Lake for a run on the weekend. I slept the whole time and let Mommy and Daddy do all of the running.


I like to play in my Gymini and I found the cutest baby in the mirror there - I just love to look at her and she looks right back at me!