Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

15 Weeks


My daddy was home this week so we had tons of fun together. He is building a deck in the backyard and I am helping. This is how it works...my daddy works outside in the hot sun all day and then when it is nice and cool in the evening, I go out and look at his work. He is doing a great job - the deck is beautiful! The best part is a swing that he put up for me - it's so much fun - I just giggle the whole time! See my picture in the swing on the left.

We went to visit my school so that I could meet the teachers. I was on my best behavior - I was all smiles.

Road Trip!! We went on my first road trip this week to celebrate my mommy's birthday. We went to Houston and stayed downtown and saw an Astros game. I did a really good job cheering so the Astros won!! I will admit that I took a one hour nap during the game, but the team didn't mind. I was so good the entire trip - I think that I'll be invited on lots more vacations!


This is me getting excited for our trip!








This is me and Mommy swimming in Houston!




This is me watching the Astros!





This is Daddy and me having fun!





After my road trip, I needed a nap!