Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

14 Weeks Old



Mommy took me to get my three month picture taken at the studio. I don't really like that studio, so I was super happy and then as soon as Mommy took me into the actual photo room, I started to cry. Then, Mommy would take me out of the photo room and I was happy. Then she would take me back in and I would cry. This went on for a while. Finally, Mommy was trying so hard that I gave her one smile and the photographer got the picture. Mommy said - "That's it - we'll take it!" and we were done with that place. From what I overheard Mommy saying, we're going somewhere else for my four month photos - I win!! :)

Everytime someone puts me down on my back, I pretty much automatically roll over. I make you work hard if you want to keep me on my back to play with me. With all of this extra exercise that I'm getting now, I've added a midnight feeding to my schedule. I know Mommy likes this extra time that we spend together in the middle of the night.

Since I am a big girl now, I've also decided that I should start sleeping in. I like to sleep until about 9am. Mommy and Daddy like it now, but I've heard them say that once Mommy goes back to work I will have to wake up at like 6:30am!! I think that we need to talk about that!
Even though I'm a big girl and I love my cloth diapers, I still love to have my diaper off!

Last week I also had a play date. My friend had cool toys and since he is five months old, he can do super cool stuff like sit up on his own!

I also went to my cousins', Maddy and Katie, end of camp performance at T Bar M. Afterwards, my cousins took me on a tour of the camp. I am now able to ride in my Baby Bjorn facing outwards so that's how I was on the tour. It was so comfy that I just fell asleep!!

Ah, the life of a baby!!