Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful for Me and cooler weather..

It's November - finally some cool weather. I was able to wear long sleeves and tights! Mommy got me this shirt and thinks it is so true.







On Saturday morning, Daddy and I wrapped up in a blanket and read a story.
Saturday, I went to my friend, Kaitlyn's, first birthday party. I got to kick the ball with my friend, Marshall. He is three and he played so nicely with me, even though Mommy could tell he wanted to be kicking the ball harder!
Then, I did one of my favorite things - bubbles!


Sunday after church, we went out to breakfast.








Then, we went to Lowe's and I got to ride in the race car cart - this is almost a weekly occurrence. Daddy loves Lowe's and I love the race car cart so it works well.
















I did a lot of art this weekend. This is me coloring and playing with play doh. I chose to wear my art smock, but do all of my art on the floor.




I wrapped up the weekend with more bubbles!
P.S. I had my 18 month appointment this week and I weigh 21.5 pounds (10%) and am 31.3 cm tall (36%).