Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Friday at school we had a Halloween parade. Mommy and Daddy came to watch me and my friends parade around the school. I was a cow, specifically, a girl cow.
















T



Then, on Saturday, we went to Six Flags with my Gramma and Grandpa, all of my aunts and uncles and all of my cousins. It was my second time there and I had so much fun going on all of the rides and playing around with my cousins!
















We went to the Wiggles show at Six Flags. I don't know who the Wiggles are, but they put on a good show!! I loved to clap and dance along with them.















Gramma and I and my cousins Coleman and Ellie rode in a little red car.



































This is a picture that Mommy took while we were way up high on a ride. See Gramma down below?




































On Sunday, we did everything pumpkin! I decorated a pumpkin with markers and then Daddy and I carved a pumpkin. I was the assistant. I carried my pumpkin purse while I played.

















Sunday night, I dressed up like a cow again! I loved being a cow. I have a perfect "moo"!