Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Bike and New Boat!


Earlier in the week, I played on my little car. Then, mid-week, I got a new bike!! It's a big girl bike and I am really good at using it! Thanks to my grandma and grandpa and cousins Ellie and Katie!













On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the playground at church and played. They have a great playground so I had lots of fun - we were the only ones there so I could play on whatever I wanted. Notice that I have my sunscreen bottle in my hand at all times. I wouldn't put it down as you never know when you will need to reapply!
















































While I was napping on Saturday afternoon, Daddy came home with a new boat! Of course, I had to check it out. Then on Sunday, we all went to the lake for a cruise!

So, now we have an extra boat. If you happen to need a boat, give my daddy a call!