Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lake LBJ

Last week, school was closed so Mommy and Daddy and I rented a house on Lake LBJ.


First, we had to pack our suitcases. I wanted to be sure that I got to go along, so I jumped in!




















We had tons of fun - the house had a slip so we were able to put the boat on it and go out all of the time.

























I love sunscreen as much as Mommy does so I took it upon myself to make sure that everyone had sunscreen on.


















This is one of the beautiful sunsets we saw every night from our backyard.




















At night, I helped put the lights up on the boat.




















I took breaks from the lake to read stories with Grandma.





















I also took breaks to build towers with my Legos!




























We even got to ride on the paddle boat that was at the house.

























At the beginning of the week, Grandma and Grandpa Dickman came up to stay with us. At the end of the week Gramma and Grandpa Wilkie came to stay, along with my aunts and one uncle and four cousins. My other cousin was sick so he and his daddy couldn't come. We missed him! Daddy wants to go again next summer so hopefully he can come then.















































This is me and Gramma and Grandpa having breakfast outside near the ducks.