Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hanging out





















I did some work with some power tools this weekend. Daddy is lucky that I am so handy!

Daddy and I had tons of fun playing on my slide.



I was kind of obsessed with eating yogurt this weekend. One day, I had about four servings. Then, on Sunday, I ate several peaches and a bunch of canteloupe! I need to eat a lot so that I can play hard!




Mommy, Daddy and I went to Marble Slab this weekend and I bought everyone ice cream. Before this weekend, I had never wanted to try any dessert, but I decided to try Daddy's vanilla ice cream and I think that I am a fan now. I only got to have a couple of licks...I need to get ice cream more often!
This is me sleeping in the car. Mommy just thought it was cute :)