Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to School

School started on Monday and I moved up from the infant class to the toddler class! I have new teachers, but most of the kids in my class are the same ones from my infant class. We get to eat at a little table, go outside and play on the playground, and nap on mats! Mommy and Daddy didn't think that I would do well napping on the mat, but I have been sleeping one and a half hours each day. I was used to having two naps a day and now, I am so tired by 12:30pm when it is nap time, I just crash.





The first day, I wore sandals to school, but the teacher told Mommy that I needed to wear closed toe shoes because I didn't like the sand touching my feet on the playground. Now, I wear closed toe shoes and the playground is so much fun.





Being a toddler is so much fun. I don't have any pictures of me at school, but here is a picture of me on the ladder helping Daddy paint this weekend.