Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Christmas Break Fun!


I am still catching up on writing about all of the fun that I had over Christmas break. It was super fun having Mommy and Daddy home for two weeks - I wish we could hang out all year long! Mommy, Daddy, baby and I had dinner together at my little table. We do this often now. I took my baby on lots of walks - she loves her stroller (so do I!).

I celebrated New Year's Day with my Gramma and Papa, all of my aunts and uncles, all of my cousins, and of course, Mommy and Daddy. Since there are so many of us, Papa, Daddy, and I sat at this special table for dinner - just the three of us!







Over break, I usually sat with my baby and we had breakfast together. Notice my new headband - I got a few in my stocking. Now I can be just like my older cousins!

I helped pick up leaves - Mommy tried to convince me that this was fun, but the leaves were kind of wet and soggy. I let Mommy do most of the work.
















Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the New Braunfels Children's Museum. My most favorite part was the water play table outside, but the whole thing was pretty fun!








Over break, I adopted this sweatshirt as my FAVORITE! I wanted to wear it every day! And, you can tell that it doesn't match most things! I loved it because it zips up AND it has a "hat" (what I call hoods on sweatshirts).