Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break

As I mentioned in my last post, we went to Orlando for Christmas. We spent part of our trip at Disney World and then a couple of days with my Great Aunt Kathy, who lives there.


This is Daddy and me at the memorial for my Great Grandpa Postlewait. I never actually met him, but he knew that I was on the way!
My great aunt Kathy needed some help baking, so luckily, I was there to help her. We made reindeer pancakes!






This is me enjoying my pancake. They taste even better when they are shaped like reindeer!









Then, I helped Great Aunt Kathy make some rolls for dinner. Guess what I got for Christmas? A chef set with an apron and hot pad and everything! Now I can really be a big helper in the kitchen!









Great Aunt Kathy has a little puppy, named Magic. At first, I wasn't sure about Magic, but then we became pretty good friends and I took her for a walk.







This is me demonstrating how to use my new pillow pet.








Great Aunt Kathy gave me a V-Reader for Christmas. The best part was the backpack that she gave me to carry the V-Reader in. I love to carry it around.








I was really good at opening presents. I would open anything near me.











I received Rudolph slippers. When I walk, the nose lights up, just like Rudolph!















This is me and Daddy's cousin, Trenten, watching the bear that plays Christmas music.



This is me and Daddy before church on Christmas Eve.


This is Great Aunt Kathy and me after church on Christmas Eve.



Then, I was headed home to San Antonio. This is me, just hanging out, waiting to board my plane.