Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving and everything in between



Thanksgiving break was so much fun. I did quite a bit of cooking. I made pancakes and muffins. Yum!!







Then, I enjoyed eating what I made.



I had time to rock on my horse... ...ride my bike...
...play with my mommy's shoes (one of my favorite things to do!)...




...and decorate my own Christmas tree with special stickers!



Daddy and I tried to put the train together,

but we got distracted just playing with the train. We never did put the train together - oops :)



I played with the nativity set that my Grandpa made for me last Christmas.








Then, of course, I had to put up the Christmas lights in the front of the house.






On Thanksgiving, I got to play with my cousin, Katie, a lot. We had fun - we colored...












...played outside...







...and enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner!


The weekend after Thanksgiving, I got to visit Santa! I was happy to talk to him and have my picture taken!









Last week, we went to Wassilfest in New Braunfels. I basically just walked all over and then danced around.





On Saturday, I rang the bell for the Salvation Army...




...and donated some money, of course.