Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend activities

Mommy had to play golf for work so we all went to the driving range to practice. My daddy's grandfather made him special clubs by cutting adult clubs down smaller so I was able to use them. I still like to chase all of the balls that are hit so I got hot and sweaty really quickly!





































I received a bubble blowing mower for my birthday. I went out one morning before church, still in my pajamas, to mow the lawn. You have to get up early to get all of the work done!




































I went to a birthday party with a petting zoo. We have a lot of bunnies in our yard at home and I am always talking about wanting to touch them. When it came down to it, I would only touch the bunny if someone else was already holding it.