Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've been busy!


I have been very busy (Mommy, too - working until midnight some nights this past month!) so I haven't had a chance to write. I thought I'd catch up on things. I have had a lot of fun. I went to my classmate, Luke's, 2nd birthday party and had my first cupcake. I mostly ate the frosting - yum!
It snowed at my house! I guess this is a big deal - it only lasted until about noon and then it was gone, but I liked walking around in it.








My baby doll has clothes - lots of them! I try to change her clothes, but sometimes I need a little help.










This is just a funny picture of Daddy and me playing around with this box.


I went to my first Spurs game! I hadn't been before because the games are late and I always got tired, but now that I am older, I can stay up late every once in a while. We were in the suite and my favorite part of the game was the stairs in the suite - up and down, up and down.
Go Spurs Go!!














This is just me getting ready for school one morning - I love school! I get so excited to go each morning.










This is me, practicing to be an accountant...just kidding!! I was helping Mommy with some of her work one weekend.