Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still rear facing...

Well, I had my 15 month appointment and I still don't weigh 20 pounds. So, although Mommy and Daddy have my convertible car seats all ready, I am still in my infant seat. Wow! I know that I will be big enough by my 18 month appointment...better go have a snack to work on it!

This weekend, Daddy slept in and Mommy and I made pancakes. If you know my mommy, this was quite a feat! They were delicious - this is a picture of me enjoying my yummy pancakes.











Then we went to the Farmer's Market and Mommy and I shared a mango smoothie...more yumminess! See - I am trying to gain weight!










In the afternoon, I read to Mommy and Daddy for a bit. They are pretty good listeners.
(a side note - Mommy needs to work on getting my ponytails even!)










Then, I went for a cruise in my car.







Overall, another great weekend!