Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First time at the Circus and other fun stuff!

A few pictures from this week...this is Daddy and me pretending to be serious before we went on a run.
This is me eating one of my new favorite foods - corn on the cob!

These are pictures of me doing what I do best - playing around!!











I had another super fun weekend. On Saturday, I went to the circus for the first time! We went with my gramma and grandma and all of my aunts and uncles and cousins. I am not sure what they were doing all of the time, but it was very exciting! I laughed and clapped for almost the entire show!











On Sunday, it was Daddy's choice! Any guesses on what we did??? We went to the lake, of course! It was really fun. My favorite part was driving the boat.