Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!














I turned 1 this week! I am a big girl now!! I had a super fun party on Saturday at Landa Park. We fed the duckies, had a pinata, and played with bubbles.



Then, on my actual birthday, my grandparents came over and we had cake and ice cream.








I found out that I don't like cake. At my party, Mommy and Daddy tried to get to me to try a cupcake and I didn't want to. On my actual birthday, Mommy and Daddy gave me cake and I didn't want to try it then either!




At my party, I did find a new food I like...goldfish! However, Mommy says it's junk food and only lets me have a few at a time. Good thing Grandpa doesn't have that rule...I can get more out of him :)




I got so many fun toys for my birthday!! I am still working on opening my presents. I have a bunch of new big toys that fill up our house! One of my presents was a Princess Cozy Coupe. I had to help Daddy put it together...see me showing him how to put the car together in the pictures below.