Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of Birthdays!




This week I celebrated a bunch of birthdays. The first one was my grandma's birthday. Guess what she wanted to do on her birthday? Spend the day with ME! She thinks I'm really fun so she kept me home from school and we played and had fun all day! That night, we went out to dinner to celebrate and then we came home and the big people got to eat cake.

I've been told my chance to eat cake is only about a month away!


Then, on Saturday, it was my turn! I turned 11 months old! Wow!!

On Sunday, I went to my cousin, Ellie's, third birthday party. It was so much fun. I got to see my first clown, hit my first pinata, and go in my first bouncy house!







Then my mommy's cousin and her kids from Indiana came. I met them when I went to Indiana last fall. I get to see them again next weekend. I can't wait!