Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I met Santa!






















I've had an exciting few weeks! I went to Orlando for Thanksgiving and met my other great grandmother, along with many great aunts, great uncles, and second cousins. I am having so much fun here!



I have now eaten sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, carrots, apples, and bananas. Yum!! I still love my cereal best, but am learning to like the other food, too! Daddy is still making all of my food for me at home. He is such an amazing cook!



I am getting to be a pretty fast crawler. I can also pull up on pretty much anything now. I try to move along the furniture, but I usually forget to bring my legs with me! Oops!



I learned how to clap - it's so much fun!



I met Santa yesterday. I'm not sure what I think of him...